Monday 12 September 2016

Bus update

12th September 2016

In response to parental requests, I have written to three bus companies today formally asking them to run a route from school to Stroud via Haresfield and Stonehouse.  I am informing Shire Hall of this request having been made.

I have also written to Stagecoach asking for additional buses on the 63 towards Stroud between 3.30 and 4, and for additional buses on the number 9 route to Gloucester centre;  I have asked for these additional number 9 buses to call in to the school.  I am informing Shire Hall of this request having been made.


The changes in the bus routes have led to an increased number of students having to be collected by car.  May I please remind all parents that collection by car is so much easier after 4 pm when the bus bay is free, after the buses have left, for all cars to use.

Thank you

Philip Rush

No comments:

Post a Comment